PrincetonOne RPO Respiratory Regional Business Manager in Kansas City, Missouri
The Regional Business Manager is responsible for exceeding sales quota for their assigned regions. They utilize their business plan to execute designated strategy and monitor their region’s sales activities. They also manage performance management process and motivate their teams to accomplish set objectives.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY
Business Plan Development & Execution: Evaluates and refines promotional strategies, business plans and sales forecasts. Executes the sales strategy across Therapeutic Specialists to drive market position and achieve sales targets. Responsible for the management of all sales opportunities, and performance monitoring of regional sales plan. Tracks sales activities; ensures effective execution of the tactical and operational components of the sales plan across all products
Budget Management: Develops operating budgets for district’s assigned representatives. Accountable for their respective regions, including ownership of operational efficiency and process management. Operate district within the assigned expense budget
Customer Management: Proactively troubleshoot client issues. Represent Sunovion before selected customers (e.g. regional suppliers) and acts main point on contact in respective region.
Partnerships: Partner with internal and external constituents to maximize customer satisfaction and drive profitable growth and sales targets. Work closely with the Area Sales Director and Account teams to meet sales and profit objectives while adhering to the corporate sales and marketing strategy, provide market insight to marketing and sales leadership and maintain up to date records on all direct reports
Staff Development: Responsible for leading and developing a team of Therapeutic Specialists to achieve sales targets for Sunovion products. Ensure all employees receive training and development to enhance their overall experience and support their career aspirations. Create an environment to allow Sunovion employees to differentiate the customer experience from competitors and build brand loyalty. Provide coaching and mentoring to build a more effective sales force. Direct the day to day activities of the assigned staff; assist employees in developing individual development plan. Execute the district plans for recruiting, hiring, training, and retention
Compliance Management: Ensure full compliance of selling activities (for self and team) within area of responsibility with all legal and regulatory compliance requirements established by Sunovion and govern the sale and promotion of its pharmaceutical products
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Requirements for eligibility include, but are not limited to:
• Be self-motivated, independent professionals who demonstrate a high level of initiative and business acumen.
• Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in business or life sciences), MBA preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years' pharmaceutical sales experience with 1 years' pharmaceutical sales management experience required.
• Candidates must provide two most immediate years of documented sales performance and two years of annual reviews. Candidate must have extensive market experience with prescribers and institutions. .
• Experience in the Respiratory market preferred.
• Knowledge of the payer landscape is essential.
• The ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects and customers at one time is essential.
• Selected candidate must be able to exercise appropriate judgment when assessing the needs of each individual direct report.
• Job requires a high level of initiative and independence.
• Excellent written and oral communication and PC skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and sales force automation systems).
• Work hours may include meetings scheduled outside of normal working hours.
• Travel within Region required – may include both car and overnight air travel depending upon territory.
• Some national travel to corporate headquarters, training and sales meetings may also be required on a periodic basis.
Job ID Kansas City, MO
# Positions 1